The contents of this website are subject to and protected by: Copyright ©2018 Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The logo service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. (“P5”) are owned exclusively by Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Non-Commercial Use of Website Materials and Logos
Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print the web pages that are available on this site, subject to the following conditions:
- The web pages may be used SOLELY for informational purposes.
- The web pages may NOT be modified and any web pages that are copied must remain intact.
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
- You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of any Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. web page, individual elements of the website design, or logos without the express written permission of Priority 5 Holdings, Inc.
- No intellectual property or other rights in or to this website or its contents are transferred to you.
Commercial Use of Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. Website Materials and Logos
This website and the material on this website may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior consent of Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. Permission will be granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission, please send an email to email@example.com. We will evaluate your request as soon as possible.
General Use of Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. Website
You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting to this website any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency, authority, or court order requesting or directing Priority 5 Holdings, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.